What Makes Northern California National Bank Different?
Based in Chico, we also have offices located in Sacramento, Redding, and San Francisco, serving business owners, real estate investors, and farmers across northern California.
Below are the key differentiators that we take pride in as an organization:
- We have the credit expertise to underwrite complex transactions and borrowers. This includes our client-facing personnel, who are well-rounded banking professionals.
- We take the time to understand each client’s goals, and make the effort to tailor every loan to meet his or her unique needs.
- We will give you options, and can help you compare the benefits to each loan structure being offered.
- We are transparent, and view borrower education and empowerment as something that sets us apart from average banks. We want to earn your trust as a banking advisor.
- We are responsive and communicative. When you apply for a loan, we will layout a time line that gives you a clear picture as to all of the different milestones in the loan application process. We will keep you up to date throughout the process to ensure you know exactly where things stand, what is needed to continue moving forward, etc.
- We are nimble and can move quickly. We are a very flat organization and are ready to serve clients who have time-sensitive transactions.
- We are on the cutting edge of technology. We are owned by Column, N.A., a fast-growing financial technology company founded by some of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs. Please see column.com for additional information about the technology side of our organization.
- We offer the best of both worlds: the community bank customer service with all of the technology you need to meet your banking needs.
At Northern California National Bank, our goal is to be the bank that you can trust to structure your loan in a way that meets your unique needs, and who delivers your loan on-time and as-promised.
Senior Vice President
Office: (530) 899-4224
December 7, 2022
What Do Amortization and Re-Amortization Mean?
When most people think about real estate loans, they immediately think of residential mortgages. Generally speaking, most residential mortgages are for 15 or 30-year terms. Residential mortgages are a
Contact our team
Our friendly staff is ready to assist you Monday through Thursday between 9am and 5pm, and Friday from 9am to 6pm. Walk up opens weekdays at 8:30am.